Knights Of The Rounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights Of The Rounds

Offical Forums Of The Horde Guild, Knights Of The Rounds.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call of Duty Servers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jbwyatt
Admin
jbwyatt

Call of Duty Servers Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty Servers   Call of Duty Servers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:22 am

I would like to introduce a new service for KOTR.
I am able to Host any COD series game so please use this section to request a COD server. It will located in australia. I tested and the most fun is COD WAW (world at war) Zombie. There is a map pack if you interested and I would like to know if any of you plays it.
Back to top Go down
phoenix

phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Servers   Call of Duty Servers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:44 pm

Personally I don't play it cuz FPS arent my thing >_> but if you host a server, im sorta interested in playing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/trailersandteasers
Scoff

Scoff

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Servers   Call of Duty Servers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:50 pm

I occasionally play CoD 4 but since I never actually bought the game I can't play on legit servers..
Yes. I'm a pirate. Yarrr.

PS. Garena FTW! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phoenix

phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Servers   Call of Duty Servers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:02 pm

LOL scoff....yah same wit me...i didnt buy it lol....but i dont even play it
Back to top Go down
DesertFlame

DesertFlame

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Servers   Call of Duty Servers I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:22 am

jack sparrow... i got cod 4 on xbox, might get waw on pc but then again, ill prob download it. Maybe ill wait until modern warfare 2 this fall affraid
Back to top Go down
jbwyatt
Admin
jbwyatt

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Servers   Call of Duty Servers I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:21 am

I can host a cracked one so both legal and not can play on it. how that sound. specially since scape down time increased to 50%. yea may as well play cod while waiting it takes few seconds to set it up.

[Fukwit]
Back to top Go down
Scoff

Scoff

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Servers   Call of Duty Servers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Well it would be fun to pwn your asses at cod 4. I currently have v.1.7.568 (idk if its the newest patch) but anyways could you post some info how to connect to the CRACKED server.

Garena is a small program what I've been using to play cod 4 online (also Left 4 Dead which kicks ass BTW) but if you have some other method to host the server post the required information here please.
Back to top Go down
phoenix

phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Servers   Call of Duty Servers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:12 am

Yea, I'll definitely play COD4 with you guys if JB can post the required info! Very Happy

(Jack Sparrow and Bootstrap Bill FTW)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Servers   Call of Duty Servers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty Servers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Of The Rounds :: [KOTR] Guild :: Other Games-
Jump to: