Knights Of The Rounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights Of The Rounds

Offical Forums Of The Horde Guild, Knights Of The Rounds.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talent Builds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scoff

Scoff

Talent Builds Empty
PostSubject: Talent Builds   Talent Builds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:27 am

Here are some builds that I'm using

Rogue - PvE, DPS (Combat / Subt.)
Link
Spam hemo and keep SnD up (Slice and Dice). You should be able to maintain SnD and use 2-3 combo points to Rupture / Expose Armor.

Rogue - PvP (Assasination / Subt.)
Link
Pretty much the same as the PvE build but instead of spending points to Improved SnD/OH Dmg we want to max our Crit change / Crit dmg since when PvPing we wont have time to stand still and dps Razz
(I'm not sure if Relentless strikes work but I didn't know where else to invest that point ^^)

Shaman - PvE / PvP (Ele / Enhance)
Link
Thx to Jb for this build. Now I dont have any Idea how this build works, all I know that the dmg output is insane! Just use WF1 / WF1 (Windfury rank 1) and watch the 3-4k crits go. For PvP I tend to use Rockbiter 9 / WF 5 cuz I'm not a fan of using bugged shit when it comes to PvP. It might be that RB is bugged tho I'm not sure..

Shaman - PvP (Elemental / Enhance / Resto)
Link
This is a build I use for my ele shammy. This has a nice survivability and great dmg output with the nice addition of imp. Ghost Wolf for chasing down / Fleeing.

Warrior - PvE, DPS
Link
Just spam Bloodthirst, Whirlwind and Cleave (Heroic Strike generates high amount of threat). Simple. Be careful when there is more than 1 mob / boss tho since Whirlwind and Cleave attack multiple targets!
About the talents: No use spending points on HS (Heroic Strike) Since you wont use that anyways. Improved Charge - Better than Thunderclap since its bugged (It doesn't decrease attack speed). Iron Will, yes, it is bugged but you gotta spend points to something to get Deep wounds / Impale. (You could spend the points on iron will to Improved HS)

Warrior - PvP
Link
Say goodbye to those annoying stunlocks, those wont bother you any longer since Second Wind and Blood Craze will give you that lost health back. Warrior PvPing is quite simple.. Charge - Hamstring - Mortal Strike - Intercept - Pew pew - Execute. Throw in stance dancing and shouts and thats it ^^.

I consider myself as a decent player when it comes to these 3 classes and I will prolly post some more builds as I learn to play other classes. Feel free to comment and please give some feedback!

Cheers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phoenix

phoenix

Talent Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talent Builds   Talent Builds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:28 pm

I LOVE YOU SCOFF.....OTHER THAN DRUID, THESE ARE MY FAVOURITE CLASSES =DDDDD

Druid Tank Build

http://wow243.gamestool.net/druidt.php?00000000000000000000005323213232110533125155003000000000000000

You have to make sure you have Mark of the Wild always on. Faerie Fire (Feral) is key to keeping up rage and faster boss defeating. Your main attacks are Mangle (Bear) and Swipe. Stunning every once and awhile will give you a chance to regenerate some health. And yes JB, I know you think druids can't tank. Make sure you spam Lacerate to increase damage. The most important skill of all is to use your taunt skill, Challening Roar. Along with Swipe, you can keep up aggro with multiple monsters.

Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/trailersandteasers

Talent Builds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Of The Rounds :: Class Discussions :: General dicussion-
Jump to: