Knights Of The Rounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights Of The Rounds

Offical Forums Of The Horde Guild, Knights Of The Rounds.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Knights Of The Rounds's Royal Knights?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sinsola
Admin

Knights Of The Rounds's Royal Knights? Empty
PostSubject: Knights Of The Rounds's Royal Knights?   Knights Of The Rounds's Royal Knights? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:27 pm

Who are the Royal Knights so far?
~Sinsola
~JB
~Koss
~Missy (Missing)
~Brutal
~Xibiti

What is the Royal Knights?
The Royal Knight is the highest rank in Knights Of The Rounds.

What do these Royal Knights do?
Royal Knights run raids and events for members of KOTR
They always put others befor themself and help out all the time.
They are elite players hand picked to do those tasks.
They remove the threats and nuseances the members of KOTR face like spammers and beggers and such.
They are friendly you can reach them when you need help and when i say help i dont mean the "help get me free stuff" kind.......i mean help as people bothering you or such.
Being a Royal Knight is a tough job and not alot of people can do it we face alot of spam each day people begging for help.
We also get people hating on us cause they didnt get what they wanted.......Guys you have to remember that its not our job to make you happy....we Raid to help the people who need help we dont raid to get you the item you need so stop thinking its our job to get you your stuff.....cause its not.

How can i become a Royal Knight?

To become a Royal Knight you need to be nice, help out in raids and guild as much as you can, be active willing to do stuff for others even if your not getting anything in return.
You need to be able to speak perfect english only good enough for us to understand.
You need to follow all the simple rules we give out.

To become a Royal Knight you need to try not to become one..........Confused? i mean dont go around saying "oh i did this" "Oh i did that" "make me a Royal Knight...." it dont work that way.......We choose our Royal Knight by how good they are with following our orders and how good they are with people Afterall this is a helping guild.

You will never become a Royal Knight if you break our rules or dont listen in raids.

Thank you for reading and have a great gaming experience.

~Sinsola
Back to top Go down

Knights Of The Rounds's Royal Knights?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Of The Rounds :: [KOTR] Guild :: Royal Knights-
Jump to: